Elite GSS Ltd is now supplying Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse, a quick and effective alcohol skin disinfectant, and sanitiser. Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse is the perfect solution without the need for water and instantly evaporates without leaving any residue.
Through killing roughly 99.99% of germs, the Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse has been proven to kill bacteria and viruses such as Coronavirus and other flu’s.
With a fantastic 75% Alcohol Content, many hygiene experts such as the NHS would agree that this is a suitable solution and say that a Hand Sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content to be effective.
This unperfumed hand sanitiser rinse is suitable for use within food preparation, production and serving industries along with non-surgical patient care. Not only that but is also a great solution for maintaining safe health, preventing chances of infection when in locations such as supermarkets, public transport and when at events.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: 5 Litres
- Clear, colourless rinse liquid
- 75% of alcohol content which is over the required 60%+ agreed by Health experts
- Effective against 99% of harmful germs
- Manufactured in the UK and under ISO 9001
- Complies with BS EN 1276 Standards
- Fantastic preventative measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds and other viruses such as the Coronavirus
- Ideal for use in places such as schools, hospitals, care homes, food preparation industries and more.
- Please be aware that repeated use of the product may result in damage to the skin such as cracking which can allow for entry of pathogens.
All BS EN 1276 Chemicals have been tested to ensure the capability of killing 99.9% of bacteria
Storage conditions: Keep in a fireproof place. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep only in the original container in a cool, well-ventilated place and keep container closed when not in use.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to palm and spread over hands and lower forearms, paying attention to cuticles and creases in the skin. Rub thoroughly until dry, drying hands is not necessary.
*Disclaimer* – Elite GSS Ltd believes that the information on this page is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. Elite GSS Ltd makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this product page. Accordingly, Elite GSS Ltd will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information.