Our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel is an effective substance that is used against various bacteria and viruses including MRSA, Coronavirus, and more.
This provides the perfect solution with added moisturiser and no need for water when applying to hands, the gel instantly evaporates without leaving any residue. In addition, our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel has been produced through a vegan-friendly formula, is gluten-free, and is 97% natural whilst being tested to BS EN 1276 Standards.
From the Public Health England, it is advised that 60%+ Alcohol Hand Gel is required to kill germs and help avoid the spread of the Coronavirus. In fact, our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel contains 60% alcohol which kills 99.9% of bacteria.
This handy Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel is provided in a variety of options, either 50ml tube or 250ml pump which have the ability to be transported anywhere and kept on you at all times or we also supply 5L bottles. All are key to help keep you safe and to combat cross-contamination of infections and germs.
This can be used in a variety of industries and is a preventative measure for both the workplace and personal hygiene.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Contains 60% alcohol and kills 99.9% of bacteria
- A variety of sizes; 50ml tube, 250ml pump or 5L bottle
- To find more information on quantities and boxes please see our product brochure.
- Colourless Gel
- Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), Acrylates, Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Glycerine.
- Easy application leaving no residue
- Additional moisturiser has been applied to allow prevention of cracking in the hands or skin.
- Fragrance Free and not tested on animals.
- Gluten Free
- 97% Natural and Vegan Friendly Formula.