Our new Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitiser has been designed to target key elements that bacteria require to survive and multiply, meaning that bacteria can be killed.
An active ingredient within our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser creates an acidic environment (which generates radicals, damaging all cellular components) for the bacteria, which disrupts the bacterial function, making bacterial contents vulnerable. Energy is then used by the bacteria to remove the acid outside and/or try to produce alkalies to restore the PH levels back to normal. All these factors cause the bacteria to become exhausted and therefore stop reproduction.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: Available in sizes 25 L, 205L and 1000L
- High-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces, suitable for food surfaces
- Eco friendly: Natural formulation Process, with active biological ingredients used instead of alcohol
- Contain a natural, anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredient found in many foods which is effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
- Biodegradable and no aquatic toxicity minimising environmental impact
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A1
- No hazard labeling, reducing requirement for PPE and COSHH.
- Manufactured in accordance with recognises international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensures consistent quality of products.
- Remains effective at PH 3-5, there is no harm when in contact with the skin.
- Food safe
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients with no meat derivatives and are awaiting Halal approval.
Elite GSS Ltd recognises the growing requirement for environmentally friendly solutions and our range of both Anti-Viral Disinfectants and Anti-Bacterial Hand sanitisers cater to this requirement.
Alcohol produced hand sanitisers have a longer environmental persistence post-use, due to its process of high-temperature heating stages within the chemical refraction process, exhorting a high CO2 output.
We can assure you that our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitisers and Anti-Viral Disinfectants have a natural formulation process from start to finish, with active biological ingredients used instead of alcohol.
These natural ingredients are biodegradable and have no aquatic toxicity, acting as a green alternative to alcohol-based products.
*Disclaimer* – Elite GSS Ltd believes that the information on this page is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. Elite GSS Ltd makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this product page. Accordingly, Elite GSS Ltd will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information.