In addition to our KN95 and FFP2 masks, Elite GSS Ltd also supplies Standard 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks.
Disposable and General use Face Masks are loose-fitting, disposable devices that create a physical barrier between the nose and mouth of the user, and potential contaminants in the environment.
The ergonomic and lightweight design of our Standard 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks allow for extra added comfort and reduces liquid contamination from saliva contact.
Our Standard 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks have been designed to allow best fit facial protection through their optimum fit. Included, is a fully enclosed noseband to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, all masks are Latex, Cadmium, and Nickel free.
If worn properly, these masks can help to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatters that may have bacteria or viruses contained within them.
Disposable General use Face Masks are effective in blocking large-particle droplets, however, for smaller particles transferred through coughs and sneezes (containing viruses such as the Coronavirus) surgical masks do not filter these particles and don’t provide complete protection from germs due to the loose fit nature of the masks.
Standard 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection, for masks offering respiratory protection and filtering smaller particles, please look at our KN95 and FFP2 Respiratory Face Masks.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: One Size fit all
- Sold in packs of 50 or large cartons of 2400 units.
- Material: Non-Woven
- Colour: Standard White/Blue
- Optimum width for best fit facial protection
- Lightweight, breathable Non-Woven material
- Fully enclosed noseband to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Ergonomic design for added comfort by keeping mask away from mouth and to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact
- All Universal Masks and Respirators are ultrasonically bonded for added strength and to minimise any discomfort for the wearer
- All masks are Latex, Cadmium, and Nickel free
- Long length ties or handy earloops provide a secure fit.
Note: these masks are not to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or dirty and if breathing through the mask becomes difficult you must remove the mask immediately, safely and place this into a bin whilst remembering to wash hands after and replacing it with a new one.
*Disclaimer* – Elite GSS Ltd believes that the information on this page is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. Elite GSS Ltd makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this product page. Accordingly, Elite GSS Ltd will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information.