New to our barrier range we have recently introduced the Bull Barrier Traffic Restraint System. Ideal for temporary roadworks where the workforce is close to moving vehicles.
With it’s innovative design it ensures the barrier is extremely flexible, secure and can absorb impact of any collision.
Our Bull Barrier is the only Traffic Management System which can be used with fence and hoarding panels whilst still being compliant with T2 crash test standards.The system is also wind tested to withstand speeds up to 54mph.
Made from pre galvanised steel plate and complimented with a protective polyester powder coated finish, these in turn are welded together which provides significant strength of the bull barrier.
Our Bull Barrier can be used alone in areas with no pedestrian footfall, or with anti-climb pedestrian fences to keep the public safe. The System is low maintenance and it’s unique slot design makes it the fastest installation of it’s type.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: 1500mm x 405mm x 516mm
- Weight: 46kg
- Material: Carbon Steel (S235)
- Low Maintenance and long life
- Highly visible, easily and rapidly deployed
- Lightweight, easy to move, store and transport.
- Unique hinge and slot design, giving fastest installation of it’s type.
- All barriers have been tested on a variety of applications and under a series of scenarios.
- Fully patented and IP protected.
If you’re looking for an alternative option, see our Bison Barriers.