Elite GSS Ltd have produced a strong but lightweight Footbridge manufactured from aluminium that provides a solution to all requirements within the construction, groundwork and maintenance sectors within Europe.
These unique and innovative footbridges will provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations, small rivers, streams and utility trenches.
The Elite Footbridge has many additional safety features, including a unique ‘diamond traction’, non-slip surface. Along with lift handles they’ve also been manufactured with foldable handrails for easy transportation, handling and quick assembly. The Elite Footbridge can be stacked securely and can be supplied in 3 various sizes, 2m, 4m and 6m.
Alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. At Elite Ground Support Services Ltd we believe that by combining our skill in both engineering, and fabrication, our Elite Footbridge is by far the most superior footbridge to date.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Length: 2m, 4m and 6m
- Weight: 72kg, 142kg and 207kg
- Maximum weight distributed load: 1850kg, 1500kg and 850kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Unique non-slip traction surface
- Stack-able for storage and transport
- Fold-able handrails for easy transport and quick assembly
- Anodised aluminium handrails
- Lift handles/Hooks
- High toe board
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recycle-able
- Footbridges are simple to customise with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)
If you’re looking for an alternative Pedestrian Crossing, see our Elite TrenchCross®.