The Elite SlotBlock Barrier is a patent pending, site safety barrier exclusively designed and manufactured in the UK. The Elite SlotBlock Barrier is the only water filled barrier designed to hold standard 3.5m ‘Heras Style’ fencing panels to increase site safety, virtually eliminate trip hazards, and give added stability.
Independently tested by MIRA, the Elite SlotBlock Barrier enables standard fence panels to withstand winds up to a maximum speed of 57mph. This prevents standard fence panels from blowing over and saves valuable time and money with constant re-erection and damage to site fencing.
The Elite SlotBlock Barrier is manufactured in standard red and white colours providing clear demarcation of site entrances and roadways as well as adding additional corporate identity.
When using the Elite Slotblock Barrier contractors dramatically reduce the working footprint on site by an average of 500mm against a standard fence block.
The Elite SlotBlock Barrier can also be used in conjunction with our Elite Safety Barrier system to provide a comparable half size hoarding system.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Each block 1.75m – 2 blocks per 3.5m set
- Each block is 380mm wide
- Each block is 14kg when empty
- Each block is 160kg when filled – 320kg per 3.5m set
- The ONLY Patent pending water filled barrier made to fit a standard 3.5m x 2m ‘Heras Style’ fence panel
- Standard red/white colours – corporate colours available subject to minimum order quantity
- Reflective strips can be added for extra visibility
- Lights can be added for additional visibility
- Small footprint ideal for inner city projects
- Tested to a wind speed of 57mph – standard fence panels and block only achieve 17mph
- Ability to rotate 45 degrees
- 50mm drainage point for easy emptying
- 75mm water fill point