After thorough research, design, and engineering work, Elite GSS Ltd have launched the new Elite TrenchCross® Trench Cover. This strong but lightweight Trench Cover and Footbridge provides a solution to all requirements within the construction sector in Europe. A high quality product that has been designed to meet all regulations.
This unique and innovative Trench Cover can provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations and open trenches. Old alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. It’s been a common problem for many contractors and rental companies that existing products cost far too much, and will crack, break, and delaminate within a short period of time.
We believe that by combining our skill in both engineering, and recycled plastics, our new and evolved Elite TrenchCross® Trench Cover is by far the most superior product on the market to date.
Along with it’s additional safety features, such as the edge protection railings and hi-visibility strips, the Elite TrenchCross® provides a safe working environment for both workers and the public, but also temporary access for light to medium weight cars, vans and lorries.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size: 1400mm x 800mm or 2000mm x 600mm
- Weight: 19kg or 23kg
- Max.Point Load: 500kg or 1000kg
- Max. Trench Span: 600mm or 1100mm
- Unique “non-slip” traction system
- Hi-Vis reflective Edge Protection railings
- Handles for easy installation
- Can be secured to the ground using fixing pins
- Steel reinforced honeycomb structure
- Each unit can be linked and secured together
- No specialist equipment needed
- Rubber ramp edges available.