For effective man-handable access, Elite GSS Ltd supply some of the markets leading products for Temporary Access and Ground Protection, as part of this extensive range we have recently launched the EuroTrak HD mat that can be used over soft or sensitive ground for loads up to 60 tonnes, on hard standing areas or firmer ground they can take, and have been weight tested up to 120 tonnes. Our range of ground protection mats are essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they can also be used within the festival outdoor event sectors.
Our mats are manufactured from100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 120+ tonnes subject to ground conditions. These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing access for both heavy plant and machinery, but also work personnel and the public. EuroTrak HD Mats have 6 strategically positioned hand holes which makes them easy to off-load from trucks or pallets. Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two people.
EuroTrak HD Mats have a highly engineered, ‘nonslip’ surface, this substantially improves the grip and reduces slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
EuroTrak HD Mats can be connected together using our simple but yet effective Hand Hole Connectors which slip through each hand hole and connect from the top with bolt and washers.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size – 2.4m x 1.2m x 15mm
- Material – 100% recycled polyethylene
- Weight – 44kg per mat
- 6 Hand holes for easy handling and installation
- Maximum suggested weight loading – 60+ tonnes
- Maximum weight test – tested up to 120 tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Unique ‘non-slip’ surface for optimal grip along with additional pedestrian surface
- Unique Hand Hole Connectors
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
Ability to customize with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required).