New from Elite GSS Ltd are the unique Extendable Cone Bars. This newly designed and innovative product has been designed to fit over two traffic cones, to provide quick and effective demarcation of sites.
The Cone Bars have been designed to be lightweight for easy of handling and assembly, and use a simple twist lock to extend and secure the bars. Each of our Extendable Cone Bars has been manufactured with the use of high visibility tape, you can choice from either Red/White or Black/Yellow.
The Cone bars have a a securing hoop at each end 80mm in diameter enabling them to be used with almost any cone on the market. They have a standard width of 1300mm but can be extended to a maximum width of 2220mm based on the the central point of each securing hoop.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size: when closed 1300mm, when open 2220mm
- Securing Hoops: 80mm diameter
- Lightweight, easy to use and transport
- Available in Red/White or Black/Yellow
- Can be used with almost any traffic cone
- Innovative twist and lock securing system
- Long lasting and not effected by the weather
- Used within traffic management, utility and construction projects
If you’re looking for an alternative site demarcation solution, see our Pyramid Barrier.