In addition to our existing Extendable Diamond Barrier, we have now released the Extendable Diamond Barrier – HD.
In comparison to the standard Extendable Diamond Barrier, the new and advanced system consists of both red and white colours. Used within construction industries, especially scaffolding; through the connection with standard scaffold clamps and also rail and event industries.
Extendable Diamond Barrier – HD, the new and advanced system can extend to any length desired by using the additional modules which are available.
This system is manufactured from industrial aluminium, rather than standard steel. It also consists of a powder coated finish and is available in 1.2m and 1.8m heights.
Our latest and advanced released of the Extendable Diamond Barrier – HD will not disappoint. The system has a unique latching system which secures the barrier into a closed position when not in use, consisting of tough braked wheels which allow easy movement and reduces chances of movement when stationary.
With this advanced system, there is a quick and easy installation along with effective demarcation on site.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: 1.2m or 1.8m height
- Closed: 440mm x 540mm x 1380mm or 450mm x 542mm x 1884mm
- Extended: 2185mm x 540mm x 1380mm or 450mm x 542mm x 1884mm
- Weight: 30kg, 40kg
- Material: Industrial aluminium, stainless steel, plastic
- Material Thickness: 1.5mm
- Colour: Pillar Box Red (RAL 3020) and Signal White (RAL 9003)
- A latch locking mechanism
- Castors are included, as standard
Find out more information on our Standard Extendable Diamond Barrier here.