Our range of FFP2 Molded Non-Valve Respirator Face Masks are CE Certified and meet the EN 149 FFP2 standard, they’re mostly used to protect against moderate levels of dust, in addition to solid and liquid aerosols.
FFP2 Molded Respirator Face Masks offer a higher level of protection than standard FFP1 masks, through the ability to protect against materials in concentrations of up to 12x OEL or 4x APF. FFP2, Kn95, and N95 masks are recommended for use within the current Coronavirus pandemic, to slow the rate at which the virus spreads.
Our FFP2 Molded Respirator Face Mask offers extreme comfortability through its flexible edges that can easily adapt to the face of the user. The inner and outer layers of the FFP2 mask have been manufactured from a high-quality polypropylene material that is soft on the skin.
The respirator fits well with both goggles or helmets and is perfect for use when carrying out different procedures in hospital wards. The filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: One size fits all
- Single Items or Quantity: 20 Pcs per box: 12 boxes per carton (240pcs)
- Material: PP Nonwoven Moulded Mask
- Colour: White
- Latex-free Headband
- Adjustable nose clip offering a secure fit and reduces fogging
- CE Certified to FFP2 and EN149:2001+A1:2009 Standards
- Compliant with respiratory guidelines: EN 149:2001 and printed onto the face of the mask
- Dust protection rated FFP2 which protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water- based mists (found in plastering, cement, sanding mould and also fungi
- Helps to reduce the spread of viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses (Ebola, Winter Flu e.t.c)
- Awareness of the risk factors and information on the simple protection steps are an effective measure to reduce the spread of disease
- Collapse resistance shell maintains it’s shape keeping the breathing cavity large decreasing moisture and heat build-up
- For protection against non-toxic harmful solid and liquid in concentrations of up to 4xoel or 4xapf
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene, and handwashing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
To fit the FFP2 Molded Respirator Mask, the wearer must be adequately trained prior to use. Before used, the mask should be checked to ensure that it is in good condition. This means no sign of dirt and damage.
You will also need to pay careful observance of our fitting instructions (which you can access from the download tab on this product page) as this is an essential step to take with safe respirator use.
*Disclaimer* – Elite GSS Ltd believes that the information on this page is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. Elite GSS Ltd makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this product page. Accordingly, Elite GSS Ltd will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information.