Safe Site Matting can be placed on top of almost any type of surface. Thanks to the tongue and groove design every single mat can be placed and connected quickly, effectively and safely. If needed you can easily adapt the mats to go around obstacles by using a normal jigsaw or something similar.
The easy laying and simple installation process allows a huge range of applications. Safe Site Matting can be picked up at any time by a single person without any effort, or the need of specialist lifting equipment. This makes the mats ideal for temporary ground protection during events, around construction sites, as an insulating layer in marquees, or just as tough factory flooring. Impact noise can also be significantly reduced.
Using the optional ramped edges provides a complete non-trip solution and enables its use with wheelchairs and buggies. The Safe Site Matting also incorporates an integrated drainage system, increasing weather protection.
Safe Site Matting’s approved tongue and grove interconnecting system enables simple, safe and effective laying opportunities.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size: 1.2m x 0.8m x 22mm
- Maximum weight loading: 10+ tonnes
- Material: 100% recycled material
- Unique ‘non-slip’ surface for optimal grip
- Low profile surface option for pedestrian walk ways and outdoor events
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Tongue and Groove connection design
- Heavy Duty, easy to clean and store
- Resistant to oil, chemicals and toxins