The WonderWall™ is a Heavy Duty Enhanced Barrier System. The robust barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast.
It creates a safer working environment when the barrier is deployed near the road side, or excavations on site. The Wonderwall system can be moved with ease by one person and can then be moved with a Fork-lift truck when the bases are stacked.
Manufactured from 100% recycled material, the Wonderwall™ Barrier is designed to be extremely tough and durable, providing an extensive life span. With the addition of a reflective area for high visibility, this ensures the public and workers on site can stay safe, even when working at night.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- Size: 1140mm x 1000mm x 50mm (Base depth is 500mm)
- Weight: 21.3kg
- Material: 100% recycled material
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- Pedestrian & Plant WonderDoor™ can be used.
- The WonderDoor™ system can be created using the S-Clip, as well as connection to existing Barrier systems.
- Option for corporate branding on the base and top
- Holes in base for Fork lift entry
- Location holes for a 600 x 450 sign & lamp bracket.
- Tough and Durable
- Bases can stack on one another
- Reflective area for high visibility
- Compatible with existing systems
- Facility to take a double decked system
- 30 pieces each to a pallet.
If you’re looking for an alternative option, see our Pyramid Barrier.