For effective man-handable access, Elite GSS Ltd supply some of the markets leading products for temporary access and ground protection over soft or sensitive ground. Our range of ground protection mats are essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they can also be used within the festival and outdoor event sectors.
Our E-Mat is manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and is weight tested to a maximum load of 80 tonnes, on hard standing areas or firmer ground they can take, and have been weight tested up to 120 tonnes. These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing access for both heavy plant and machinery, but also work personnel and the public. The E-Mat has 6 strategically positioned hand holes which makes them easy to off load from trucks or pallets. Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two people.
Many of our mats have a highly engineered, ‘non-slip’ surface, this substantially improves the grip and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
E-Mats can be connected with a variety of different connection systems to match different ground and weather conditions and applications.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size: 2.4m x 1.2m x 12mm
- Maximum weight loading: 80 tonnes
- Maximum weight test: 120 tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Material : 100% recycled polyethylene
- Unique ‘non-slip’ surface for optimal grip
- Low profile surface option for pedestrian walk ways and outdoor events
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment