Elite GSS Ltd have produced yet another new and innovative product. The Elite Grass Grid porous pavour is ideal in the use of permanent reinforcement of soft ground, for the parking of vehicles and the stabilisation of soft earth banks.
Elite Grass Grids unique ‘Geometric’ design, allows the dispersion and drainage of excess rain and flood water, it’s an ideal product when integrated into any Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) in areas prone to flooding.
The Elite Grass Grid porous paver is manufactured from high quality 100% recycled PP/PE and features a simple latch design enabling each grid to be connected together quickly and efficiently.
As a substitute for paving stones, asphalt and concrete, Elite Grass Grid porous paver provides a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution for both home owners and contractors. Once installed they can be filled and finished with a choice of mixtures, ranging from pea shingle, decorative stone, or if required a soil and grass mix. Our Elite Grass Grid porous pavers come in 3 options with weight loadings ranging from 160t per sqm to 500t per sqm filled.
Unlike other products on the market the Elite Grass Grids open design allows grass to grow both vertically and horizontally. It’s advised that special care be taken in the initial ground preparation before the grids are installed, this will ensure a perfect finish at the end of the project.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Car Parks
- Lawn Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Animal Encolsures
- Golf Courses
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Ground Protection
- Landscape and Groundworks
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size: 485mm x 485mm x 40mm (+/-5%) 4.4 tiles = 1m2
- Weight: 1.05kg per tile
- Weight loading: Type 1 (light duty) – 160 tonnes per m2, Type 2 (medium duty) – 240 tonnes per m2, Type 3 (heavy duty) – 500 tonnes per m2
- Material: polyethylene 100% recycled and 100% recyclable – withstands frost and UV radiation
- Natural Stability: temperature – 30C to 180C
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design – Unique “geometric” design
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth in all directions
- Connection: 8 connection latches
- Standard colour of green
- Can be secured to the ground – 4 anchoring pins
- UV Stabilized and unaffected by the weather
- Per 15 sqm of grids: approximately 1 tonne of decorative stone is needed.
As an alternative, see our EcoGrid Porous Pavers.