For effective man-handable access, Elite GSS Ltd supply some of the markets leading products for temporary access and ground protection over soft or sensitive ground. Our range of ground protection mats are essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they can also be used within the festival and outdoor event sectors.
Our DuraMatt Medium Duty Access Mats are manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 15-20 tonnes on soft ground, on hard standing areas or firmer ground they can take up to 40+ tonnes. These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing access for light/medium plant and machinery, but also work personnel and the public.
Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two people.
DuraMatts have a highly engineered, ‘non-slip’ surface on top, and a smooth surface on the bottom, this substantially improves the grip and reduces slippage, even in the most challenging weather conditions.
DuraMatts can be connected together using heavy duty cable ties or our selection of standard connection systems.
In addition to our Standard DuraMatts we also have a variety of colours available, subject to minimum order quantity.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Sizes: 2.4m x 1.2m x 12mm – half size is also available
- Maximum suggested weight loading: 20 tonnes
- Material: 100% recycled polyethylene
- Non-Slip traction top surface
- Smooth bottom surface for work on hard standing areas
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- Various colours available, subject to minimum order quantity